CICEET Progress Report for the period 3/15/05 Through 9/15/05
Project Title: Interactive GIS-based, Site Selection Model for Eelgrass Restoration on CD-ROM
Principal Investigator(s): Frederick T. Short and David M. Burdick
Project Start Date: 1 September 2002
All the scheduled tasks are done, including
1. Test new water quality formulation.
2. Revise model output format.
3. Complete the visual interface.
4. Complete Narragansett Bay validation with the final CD.
Progress on Tasks
All the scheduled tasks are complete; only the final report remains to be written.
1. Prepared maps needed for completing the final report
2. Completed testing new water quality formulation.
3. Revised model output format.
4. Completed the visual interface.
5. Completed Narragansett Bay validation with the final CD.
Anticipated Success in Meeting Project Objectives
Although behind schedule, the project is complete. We anticipate completion of the final report within the next two months.
Tasks and activities for next reporting period
Tasks for the next reporting period
Completing the final report.
Work plan to accomplish tasks
We will continue to put together the final report. All elements for the final report are now complete.
Concerns or difficulties
None: we anticipate successful completion of the final report by mid-December, 2005.
All project funds have been spent.